Anthropologie & Co - New store Opening


More than the clothes and accessories they carry , I love the Anthropologie store interiors, that they have. Every store of theirs is Unique and is handcrafted by the designers. So this is one store, I don't want to shop online but go in-store. These stores have that relaxed welcoming vibe. And the unique seasonal artwork, is what catches my eye every time I go. 

So when I heard of a new Anthropologie store opening last weekend, I just had to cancel all my plans that day and go check out the store...!!!

This is one of the first in the series of stores on the west coast that the company has planned for. The next one is going to be in Palo Alto. Love love...which is much closer to me. I am going to take coffee and go for a walk in the store. Their pretty clothes and accessories are to die for.

These chain of stores which are called Anthropologie and Co, carry the BHLDN Bridal store and Terrain (their garden store) and are humungous of the lot.

So while at it, I got you guys some sovereigns...!! Check them below....





Lovely velvet tufted couch...with wallpaper just hung behind. The mirrors and the lamps bring it all together. It's screaming....GLAM


This is my favorite installation in the store. Its copper wires and dyed paper flowers. You can see all the work done here. With the lighting...this was heavenly....




Isn't this a lovely idea....Bunch of lamp shades....create a lovely chandelier.... 


This artwork...is completely handmade.... 






Love the wallpaper...Love the greenery.....love the artwork and mirror.....


Ohh...Asparagus fern....is it not a beauty.... 


Blue wall and sunburst mirrors...


Mugs...Mugs...


and more Mugs...


This makes a perfect Hostess gift...


Cotton Flower Stems....









Also, below are some of my current favorites from their collection...




Love...S