Glamorous Powder Room - Makeover

This is the smallest room in our home and is the most glamorous one.....!!!

When my husband and I bought our little cove, we made a lot of changes before we moved in. And redoing the baths were on top of the list.

The small downstairs powder room was one place I wanted to experiment and go bold. So, I chose a dark wine color paint. I really love the way it all came together. The sink was the first piece that I liked and ordered on amazon . Then built the rest of the look around it. Finding the vanity for this sink was a challenge. I could not believe myself when I found this curved vanity in an store. It fit right in. Perfect...!!


Sink  | Mirror  | Light Fixture | Faucet | Frame | Candles 

The light fixture put the whole look together and once it was installed, is when the room got its charm. For the mirror, I had this and this in mind as well. I saw the anthropologie mirror in a winery in Napa and it was amazing. Either of these would have worked with my design.

All in all, I am so happy with outcome.

PS: It was so hard to get these pictures in the low light. But I did my best. 



Tear drop sink with Wall Mounted Faucet


Glass, Crystal, the reflection....




It amazing how much we can do with such little space...isn't it...!!
Hope you all like it as much as I do. Please let me know your opinions in the comments section.

Untill my next post...
Love...S